2014 Showcase of hose solutions / Contact Tables
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 9:00am • 2:30pm
A highlight of each year’s Convention, the Showcase of supplier products and services is where relationships are formed and strengthened and where business gets done. Exhibiting companies include NAHAD Manufacturer, Associate and Affiliate members (see Showcase Registration Information on page 13), displaying the very latest hose, fittings, equipment and services for all attending registered Distributors. All attendees will receive complimentary tote bags and a 30th Annual Convention collector’s mug.
To maximize your business and networking opportunities, a breakfast buffet for all exhibitors and attendees will be available at 7:00 am, giving exhibitors a bit more time for last minute set-up. During the Showcase, a strolling lunch, butler-served, will include beer, wine, soft drinks and a variety of small plate food items. Exhibitors will be served in their booths for their convenience, continuing to showcase their products and services throughout the 5 ½ hour event.
|Here's a quick tour of a recent Showcase of Hose Solutions:|
Please note the following:
- NAHAD Manufacturer, Associates and Affiliate member exhibitors may set up their exhibit booth on Monday, April 28 from 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm, to get everything in place and ready for the Grand Opening on Tuesday morning. This time spread should provide a chance to enjoy a tour or a round of golf in the afternoon, or if preferred, to set up immediately after lunch.
- Click here for showcase rules and click here for the Showcase Registration Form
- Double booth spaces (10’ x 20’) are available on a limited basis.
- Exhibitors’ booth teardown will begin at 2:30 pm on April 29.
Manufacturer, Associate and Affiliate members are invited to register as soon as possible for a Showcase exhibit booth by completing the Showcase Registration Form. Booth assignments will be on a first received, best selection basis.
All attendees will receive complimentary tote bags and 30th Annual Meeting collector’s mugs. Preceding the program, there will be a breakfast buffet for exhibitors and attendees
Choose your preferred booth location (see floor plan below) on the Showcase Registration Form. Booth assignments will be made on a first-received, best-selection basis. For further details, contact the NAHAD office directly at 800-624-2227.
1. Assignment of Space: Assignment of exhibit booths will be made on a first-come, first-served basis by a NAHAD committee. Space is limited. Exhibitors are limited to two (2) booths. NAHAD reserves the right of final decision and the right to amend floor plans to relocate exhibits as necessary.
2. Payment for Space: Total payment of the exhibit booth fees must be paid prior to the program date and cannot be processed without the individual attendee registration form for at least one person responsible for attending the booth. In the event of withdrawal by February 14, 2014, all fees paid for exhibit space will be returned to the Exhibitor. Exhibitors who withdraw after February 14, 2014 will be charged a cancellation fee of US$500.00. Fee for 10’ x 10’ Booth: US$985.00; Fee for 10’ x 20’ Booth: US$2,250.00
3. Liability: Neither NAHAD nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or to the Exhibitor's employees or property from any cause whatsoever. Under no circumstances will NAHAD be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages. NAHAD shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God or any other cause beyond its control. The rights of NAHAD under this contract shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized officer of NAHAD.
4. Security and Insurance: Exhibitor is solely responsible for its own materials and those wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense.
5. Responsibility of the Exhibitors: The Exhibitor is responsible for damage to hotel property. No signs or other articles may be attached to walls, doors, etc. in such a manner as to deface or damage them. Exhibitors must be self-contained within the booth areas assigned, and no chairs, furniture or exhibit materials are to be placed outside the booth area, or set up in such a manner as to block other booths or any fire exits.
6. Exhibit Booths & Displays: Exhibitors will be providedwith a standard 10' x 10' or 10’ x 20’ exhibit booth to include back wall & side wall draping, one 6’x 30” skirted table, two chairs, and a booth identification sign. Exhibits are restricted to a maximum height of twelve (12) feet. New since 2010: Other, or additional, equipment (tables, displays, chairs, signage, furniture, etc.) may be ordered by each exhibitor from the exhibit services company designated by NAHAD. Exhibitors may use their booth area to display whatever company literature, signage, products, samples, prizes, giveaways or information that is not in violation of local fire or safety ordinances and that can fit within the confines of the exhibit booth (including space for exhibiting employees.) Electrical services may be ordered by each exhibitor directly from the Hotel. Exhibits may not contain any hazardous materials and may not produce noise levels that would be intrusive of other booths.
7. Booth Staff: Exhibit booths may be staffed by any number of full-time company employees (one minimum required), and/or manufacturer representatives or agents retained by the member company, who have each registered as paying delegates to the Annual Convention. Attending manufacturer reps or agents must be solely attendant to the company which registered their attendance and may not work the convention or the exhibit floor independently. Exhibitors must limit the number of staff working the booth at any one time, to avoid congestion in the exhibit hall aisles. No exhibit staff may block passage within the aisles or take space outside the designated booth.
8. Move-in, Move-out: Exhibitors may move materials into their booths once the exhibit hall has been set and vacated by the designated exhibit services agent, due to be on Monday, April 28 by 1:30 pm. All exhibit materials must be removed from the exhibit area no later than 3:00 pm on the Tuesday, April 29.
9. Shipping Services and Exhibit Support: Exhibitors are encouraged to use the designated exhibit services agent, GES, for assistance with in-bound and out-bound materials shipping. The hotel and NAHAD will not accept direct inbound shipments from exhibitors. A complete exhibit services information kit, along with the Contact Table registration confirmation form, will be provided to each registered exhibitor. No materials will be handled for packing or outbound shipping by any NAHAD representative or by the hotel or conference center. All materials remaining in the exhibit area after the conclusion of the Contact Table program will be considered trash, and will be disposed of appropriately.
10. Agreement on Conditions: Each Exhibitor, for himself and his employees, agrees to abide by these conditions and by subsequent amendments and additions thereto; it being understood and agreed that the sole control of the Contact Table program and exhibit area rests with The Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution.
PLEASE REFER ALL QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SHOWCASE EXHIBIT PROGRAM TO THE NAHAD OFFICE: 1-800-624-2227.
The NAHAD Annual Convention is open to members of NAHAD only. If you are not a member and wish to attend, please visit our Join page.
- President's Welcome
- Convention Schedule
- Program Highlights
- Speakers & Presentations
- Convention Registration
- Purdue Certificate in I.D.
- Showcase Exhibits / Contact Tables
- Tours & Spouse Events
- Hotel, Travel & Logistics Info
- Previous Convention
Education & Events
- TeleCONNECT Webinars
- University of Industrial Distribution
- Annual Convention
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Export Resources
- Seminars, Webinars & Training
- Purdue University Certificate of Industrial Distribution
- Manufacturers Council
September 20, 2014
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Miami Beach, FL, USA
November 11-13, 2014
March 8-11, 2015
Our 22nd Year!
Indianapolis, IN, USA