Education, Programs & Services
- Distributor Performance Dashboards
- Employee Development Roadmap
- Annual NAHAD Convention
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Purdue Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- George Carver Award
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Industry Trends Reports
- TeleCONNECT & Seminars
- Public Policy
- Export Resources
- Young Executives
- Value Partners
- Manufacturers Council
- Industry Links
- NAHAD Member logos
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015
Your Business Intelligence, Analytics & Comparative Performance Tool
NAHAD’s all-new data analytics performance program – Distributor Performance Dashboards (DPD) - is a powerful tool for business decision-making. DPD allows participating members to compare their data, year-over-year, while measuring their performance against industry peers, in confidence and with total security - all at no cost!
Beta-tested by a select group of NAHAD Distributors and officially introduced at NAHAD's 2015 Convention in Miami Beach, Florida, the DPD program is now ready for your use. By participating, your company will:
- Have the tools needed to perform your annual business ‘Fiscal Check-Up’
- Develop a history of comparable, annual growth data
- Identify the ‘low-hanging fruit’ to achieve the easiest, quickest financial benefits
- Achieve measurable performance and productivity improvements
- Obtain the key business metrics and data necessary for successful succession planning
DPD is an entirely new model for collecting and analyzing Distributor data, providing participating companies with leading edge insights, intelligence and capabilities. The program has been developed by an alliance of five leading distribution associations, including NAHAD, with the resources of Phocas Software, a top-rated global business intelligence firm. And, did we mention “confidential?” No individual company data will ever be disclosed, ever: Safe, Secure, Simple.
By completing the online DPD Survey (using your most recently-completed fiscal year’s data) you will have access to an array of reports and 'Dashboard' graphics, providing unique insights and 'what-if' scenarios for sound business planning.
Ready to Participate? Questions? Email NAHAD at DPD@nahad.org or call us at 800-624-2227.
The DPD Tutorial Video, below, is designed to assist participants in making their initial Dashboard experience easy, streamlined and efficient. Please direct your questions to NAHAD DPD Administrator, Jessica Forte at DPD@nahad.org or 800-624-2227.