Education, Programs & Services
- Distributor Performance Dashboards
- Employee Development Roadmap
- Annual NAHAD Convention
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Purdue Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- George Carver Award
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Industry Trends Reports
- TeleCONNECT & Seminars
- Public Policy
- Export Resources
- Young Executives
- Value Partners
- Manufacturers Council
- Industry Links
- NAHAD Member logos
THANK YOU NAHAD Distributor Members for submitting your DPD surveys. Your customized dashboards will be available late summer 2016.
NAHAD’s Distributor Performance Dashboards (DPD) is an innovative model for collecting and analyzing Distributor data, providing participating member companies with leading edge insights, intelligence and capabilities.
As a powerful tool for business decision-making, DPD allows participating members to compare their data, year-over-year, while measuring their performance against industry peers, in confidence and with total security - all at no cost! By utilizing the new Distributor Performance Dashboards, participating Distributors will:
- Have the tools needed to perform your annual business ‘Fiscal Check-Up’
- Develop a history of comparable, annual growth data
- Identify the ‘low-hanging fruit’ to achieve the easiest, quickest financial benefits
- Achieve measurable performance and productivity improvements
- Obtain the key business metrics and data necessary for successful succession planning
The DPD program was developed by an alliance of five leading distribution associations, including NAHAD, in partnership with Phocas Software, a top-rated global business intelligence firm. And, did we mention “confidential?” No individual company data will ever be disclosed, ever: Safe, Secure, Simple.
By completing and submitting the DPD survey, using your most recently-completed fiscal year’s data, you will have access to an array of reports and 'Dashboard' graphics, providing unique insights and 'what-if' scenarios for sound business planning. Questions? Call Molly Mullins at NAHAD, 410-940-6360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DPD Tutorial Video, below, and this How-to-Use-the-Dashboards Reference Guide are designed to assist participants in making their Dashboard experience easy, streamlined and efficient. Please direct your DPD Dashboard questions to NAHAD's Don Smith at DPD@nahad.org or 800-624-2227.