Inside Sales Manager
- Responsible for the organic sales growth of individual product lines.
- Directly supervise inside sales staff by guiding and assisting. Ensure duties are performed accurately and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Provide product training for inside and outside sales personnel; support inside and outside sales personnel with technical information, product advisory and availability, manufacturer information, etc.
- Identify cost reduction initiatives.
- Provide leadership that promotes customer service which consistently exceeds the customers’ expectations.
- Follow up on quotes and opportunities including making sales calls to existing and potential customers.
- Take customer orders, check inventory, purchase product and coordinate with specific department supervisor in scheduling work order.
- Check accuracy of outgoing paperwork and products.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.