- Provide excellent customer service to all customers including assessing customer needs and processing orders, reviewing inventory availability and ensuring customer satisfaction, while making sure to sell product at the gross profit margin. Must develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales.
- Key responsibilities include building and maintaining a customer base through direct sales initiatives and developing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Work directly with customer solving any issues or problems. Address and resolve all customer requests, complaints and objections with a positive, creative approach.
- Strive to keep overall profit margins consistent with company requirements. Strive to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Continuously improve processes directed towards reducing cost, minimizing discrepancies and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain and share excellent product knowledge.
- Recommends products to customers; answers questions about products, prices, quality, durability, etc.
- Prepares and manages account information of current and prospective customers, call records, order history, etc.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.