- Responsible for development and performance of outside and inside sales functions as well as staffing and directing efforts toward meeting gross sales and profitability goals.
- Manages all day-to-day sales functions; administers company policies, procedures, sales hiring and terminations. Sets individual sales plans, targets accounts and ensures sales personnel have the tools needed to accomplish their job. Confers with branch and corporate management to identify, plan and develop sales methods and procedures.
- Increase team’s operational, tactical and strategic selling skills.
- Provide coaching and training to all sales personnel to enhance their capabilities and product knowledge. Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Responsible for the overall success, growth and profitability of the sales team, and must possess high energy, be analytical with the passion and drive to take the business to the next level.
- Keep up-to-date on new products, procedures and services by attending training and department meetings. Facilitate regular, effective sales meetings in order to maintain well-informed, motivated and knowledgeable staff.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Work as part of the sales team with inside sales counterparts and account managers to share learning, develop best practices and client service issues to maximize sales results of the team.
- Development of branch short-term and long-term sales budgets and strategies based on corporate core competencies.
- Reviews sales territories and adjusts sales strategies accordingly.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.