- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of customer service, store operations and employee management in a friendly, fast-paced team environment.
- Direct production, distribution and marketing operations for branch or assigned territory.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of branch operations. Makes recommendations to improve the productivity, quality and efficient delivery of products and services; maintain compliance with company policies and procedures and implements plans to accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others and determines work flow and scheduling. Sorts out problems and priorities and is proactive with problem solving for both customers and employees. Ensures that all customers are assisted in a professional, courteous, reliable, honest and responsive manner and their needs or complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer service levels meet the company’s standard and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and implement programs to meet customer requirements.
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation.
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction; assist with account development and make support calls on customers as necessary.
- Maintain contact and friendly relationships with suppliers and customers, building a favorable company image and resolving problems and complaints as they arise.
- Report business progress, identify needs and concerns to executive team.
- Hire, manage, train, review and support all direct reports.
- Prioritize and schedule production, deliveries and other work daily.
- Schedules labor and manages time-off requests and absences.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Actively manages performance expectations, behaviors and results while holding employees accountable to standards. Rewards achievement and assures that underperformers are appropriately counseled.
- Maintains a high level of organization.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.