- Plans and directs accounting activities with in a finance department or division of an organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget and accounting.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, coast, property, operating expenses and insurance records.
- Reviews financial statements with managements.
- Maintains and manages organization of financial records and handles all audits or tax inquiries.