RESERVE A BOOTH
|Monday, April 27, 2020|
9:00 am – 3:30 pm: Showcase Set-up
|Tuesday, April 28, 2020|
|9:00 am – 1:00 pm: Open to Attendees|
|2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Showcase Breakdown|
The Showcase of Hose Solutions is your best opportunity to meet with leaders in the industry with direct purchasing power. Most attendees describe their role as being the final decision maker, specifying suppliers and recommending purchases. Exhibiting at the Showcase of Hose Solutions offers top supplier products and services and is where relationships are formed and strengthened and where business gets done. Maximize your business and display your latest hose, fittings, equipment, and services for attendees!
Please note: We are finalizing details on the Exhibitor floor plan. Once the floor plan is completed, you will be contacted to make your selections. Booth assignments will be on a first received, best selection basis.
|Single Booth||Double Booth|
Total payment of the exhibit booth fees must be paid prior to the program date and cannot be processed without the individual Convention attendee registration form for at least one person responsible for the booth. Exhibitors will be provided with a standard 10' x 10' or 10’ x 20’ exhibit booth to include back wall & side wall draping, one 6’x 30” skirted table, two chairs, and a booth identification sign.
Note: Booth assignment will be on a first received, first paid, best selection basis. Visit NAHAD.org for complete details on booth registrations, cancellation policies, and exhibit program rules and regulations.
Questions? Contact Cathy Vick, NAHAD Sales Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showcase Cancellation Policies
In order to obtain a refund for showcase fees, written notice of cancellation is required, to be received at the NAHAD office, by the dates noted below:
- Cancellation with Full Refund: 2/14/20
- After 2/14/20: $700 cancellation fee
- All items and freight for the 2020 Convention will need to be in the Laser Freight Int’l warehouse in Miami 10 working days prior to the Convention, or April 10, 2020. Work with your shipping partners to ensure your items arrive by April 10th to ensure on-time delivery. Laser Freight Int’l will consolidate the NAHAD shipments to ensure efficiency and cost savings for our members. In order to consolidate, please ensure your shipments are labeled accurately and clearly according to Laser’s requirements. Click here for labeling protocols and shipping address.
- Complete your customs form to simplify the shipping and receiving process. Return your custom forms to Ibis Gonzalez by email Ibis@Laserfreight.com or fax to 305-637-4063. Custom forms must be received by Laser prior to your shipment arriving in Miami. If customs forms are not received, your shipment will be delayed and cannot be guaranteed to arrive at the Atlantis prior to the Convention.
- Complete the credit card authorization form for Laser Freight Int’l. The credit card authorization form needs to be on file with Laser prior to your boxes arriving in Miami. Please contact Ibis Gonzalez with Laser with any questions or concerns at Ibis@Laserfreight.com or 305-633-4274 Ext: 3550.
Shipping Rates can be found here.
Shipping instructions will also be included in your booth confirmation. Contact Cathy Vick, Sales Development Manager, email@example.com with any questions.