NAHAD wants to ensure the health and safety of each attendee is at the forefront of our minds. As a result, Convention attendees and staff will be expected to adhere to all county COVID-19 policies and procedures that are in place at the time of our 2021 Annual Meeting & Convention. The hospitality industry has worked exceptionally hard during these past few months to ensure a safe and enjoyable in-person meeting experience. Below, please find links and guidelines for the latest hotel, airline, city, and county procedures.
THE FAIRMONT SCOTTSDALE PRINCESS PROCEDURES:
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’s commitment to the well-being of their guests and associates has always been their highest priority. Their already meticulous cleanliness protocols have been further refined with through their All Safe and Well Program and through guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and state authorities. In this ever-changing environment, the hotel will continue to post updates to their site for any changes to their policies. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess will also follow these event specific guidelines:
- Gloved & masked ALLSAFE Ambassador offering hand sanitizer and mask upon arrival and managers check-in queues to promote physical distancing.
- Mandatory screening for all attendees, which may include a temperature check.
- Event set-ups to facilitate physical distancing; use of outdoor space whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations in key areas throughout event spaces.
- All food and beverage offerings served in individual servings; no buffets.
- Masks for all front of house employees servicing event.
- Rigorous hand hygiene, including hand washing and hand sanitizer stations, for all front and back of house meeting and event employees.
- Disinfection of all touchpoints (tables, chairs, linens, etc.) between events with EPA-registered chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19.
LOCAL AIRPORT PROCEDURES:
LOCAL COUNTY & CITY PROCEDURES:
LOCAL ATTRACTION PROCEDURES: